PCs Will soon be the Smallest Gaming Platform

PCs Will soon be the Smallest Gaming Platform

According to Newzoo's forecast, gamers across the globe will spend $137.9 billion on games in 2018. Mobile gaming will continue to be the largest segment. In total, mobile revenues will grow +25.5% year on year to reach $70.3 billion. Smartphones will account for 80% of this, or $56.4 billion in 2018, with the remaining 20% coming from tablets. Following by console gaming segment generating $34.6 billion in 2018. Mobile gaming market grows the most with 51% YoY, and PC gaming market is only 1.6% YoY.

Source and cover image: newzoo

2018 Global SAFe® Summit Oct 1-5 Washington, DC
Smart Speaker Adoption Continues to Climb
Please login to comment
  • No comments found

Get latest today

Get latest apps, tips, deals and promotion events today.

Login Form

Register