Statista conducted a consumer survey on e-Commerce and Retail to find out the secret behind a good newsletter. The key findings would be useful if you are running a business and sending newsletters to your users.
- Older onliners see newsletters more critical and have higher expectations of the content
- Only 13 percent of onliners don‘t receive any newsletters at all
- Interesting content and discounts are the most important reasons to subscribe to newsletters
- Users want discounts and news, but also interactive elements
- Younger users keep receiving and reading unappealing newsletters more than older onliners
- More than half of the onliners consider advertisement in newsletters annoying
Do you relate to the findings? What's your experience?